Friday, May 10, 2013
DOTA 2 Update - May 9, 2013
- Added Solo Matchmaking option. This is an experimental feature that will match you with players who also queued without being in a party. This is the first step in a series aimed at improving the matchmaking system.
- Reduced the number of negative reports per week to 2 as part of our ongoing efforts to improve and tune the reporting and ban systems.
- Fixed Legacy Keys
- Fixed Frost Arrows slowing Spirit Bear for the full creep duration
- Fixed Walrus PUNCH! having 1 less second of slow than intended.
- Fixed Armlet of Mordiggian sometimes causing Walrus PUNCH! to disappear after using Snowball.
- Reduced memory usage on systems with 2GB of RAM or less
- Dota 2 Super League now added to the game and store.
- Pinoy Gaming Festival Summer Assembly now added to the game and store.
- Rapture Gaming Network League now added to the game and store.
Source: Dota 2 Update - May 9, 2013 -->